What is Digital Signage?
Broadcast Your Vision
Digital signage is a broad term that describes the integration of a variety of technologies into a single solution for the purpose of portraying visual information, messages, advertising, and more. This unique and powerful communications medium provides unparalleled opportunities to capture your audience’s attention—no matter where you place it.
• Airports • Auto dealerships • Corporate offices • Health clubs • Hospitals • Houses of worship • Museums • Restaurants • Retail • Educational institutions • Shopping malls and more!
- Rapid ability to communicate on a broad scale
- Cost effective compared to single-use printed posters and banners
- Build branding, improve customer experience, and drive sales
- Perfect for emergency response systems
- “Rentable” space provides a renewable source of income
- Easily target your messages to specific audiences and locations
Over the last 5 years, digital signage has really taken off. Technology advancements have increased the capabilities of what signage can do while making it more usable. In turn, more businesses and industries are using digital signage to communicate their messages.
- Public information: News, weather, and location-specific public safety information
- Internal information: Newsletters, event announcements, corporate messages, and more
- Advertising: Target a larger market with colorful and informative messaging and product demonstrations
- Brand building: In-store digital signage promotes your brand and builds identity
- Influence customer behavior: Direct customers to sales and item locations while increasing in-store dwell time
- Enhanced customer experience: Reduce perceived wait time in lobbies, checkout lines, waiting rooms, and more
- Enhanced environment: Interactive screens offer dynamic maps, information, and more