Symantec Buying Program: Express
A better way to purchase Symantec security and availability software products
Symantec Express is a buying program for small to midsize companies who need an expedient way to purchase small license quantities, without time-consuming paperwork. Organizations can use this program to purchase Symantec security and availability software products, as well as support and maintenance service options. The more licenses ordered on a given transaction, the greater the pricing incentives.
Express customers are organizations that:
- Have purchase requirements of licenses between 1- 500 units
- Use the products within the country of purchase
Key Features and Benefits
- A low minimum purchase (1 S-Band server license or 5 desktop licenses)
- Access to all Symantec security and availability software products and Enterprise Support Services
- Easy authorization – certificate-based terms and conditions
- Easy-to-buy – there are no signed contracts or legal reviews required
- Easy process – option to combine licenses
- Higher rewards – eligibility for increased benefits and incentives per transaction
- Easy availability through Symantec Partners
- Ease of ordering – A Symantec Agreement Number (SAN) is created at the time of order placement and can be used to effectively view, track, and manage software license and renewal agreements.
|Band Levels||Minimum Quantities|
* Customers may qualify for enhanced benefits in the Symantec Rewards program for orders ≥ 500 units
Products are SKU’d by band in an S only band, A-H bands, or S–H bands.