We carry a full line of licensing products from dozens of software manufacturers. A volume license lets you purchase a single copy of an application and a license to install it on multiple computers across your network -- the more licenses you purchase, the greater the volume discount you receive. When you purchase a volume license from us, you can leverage our expertise to drive down costs and decrease the burden of managing software. Contact your Account Manager or call (888) 213-0260 today to start realizing the benefits tomorrow.Vendor Name/Licensing Program Name
Symantec Value LicensingMinimum Program Requirements
- 10 license minimum for desktop products
- 1 license minimum for server products
- Customers who purchase different products within the same product family can add the licenses together to reach the minimum purchase requirement or to achieve a higher price band
- Media packs (how media is obtained)
- A media pack must be purchased with each licensing order
Special Program Features
Purchase Levels (Corporate, Academic, and Government)
- Includes all Symantec enterprise software products (plus some consumer products), eliminating the need to submit separate POs for traditional Symantec and former AXENT products.
- Is certificate-based, requiring no legal review-for easier acquisition.
- Requires low minimum purchase-one Server license (selected products only) or ten Desktop licenses-so smaller organizations can take advantage of volume discounts.
- Groups products by "family", allowing customers to combine licenses to meet the minimum purchase requirement or to qualify for a higher price band.
Level A 10 - 24
Level B 25 - 99
Level C 100 - 249
Level D 250 - 499
Level E 500 - 1999
Level F 2000+Reorder Policy
Re-orders are not allowed. Each transaction must qualify on its own.Upgrade Protection
Available: yesMarketing name: Gold MaintenanceTerm:
1 year included with all AntiVirus/Filtering products
1st year available for all other products
2nd year extension available for all products
1 and 2 year renewals available for all products
Note: Maintenance must be purchased at the same time as the license it accompanies in order to count toward the purchase level.Maintenance includes:
- Gold Technical Support-for toll-free (where available) telephone support during standard business hours, with unlimited incidents, two designated contacts, and ten minute or less targeted hold time, plus 24x7 Web site support
- Upgrade Insurance-to protect your investment. When Symantec releases a full-version upgrade of a purchased product, customers will receive a copy (used to upgrade all licenses) at no additional charge. Upgrade Insurance also provides regular virus definition and content updates to keep protection current.
Available via Gold Maintenance; see Upgrade Protection section aboveSymantec Security Information Manager
Driving a documented, repeatable process for responding to security breaches, threats and failures in IT Policy Compliance controls is the foundation of a strong governance model. The Symantec Security Information Manager provides the foundation for enabling a comprehensive incident response program by helping customers identify, prioritize, respond to and review incidents and threats in their environment. By providing real-time updates from the Symantec Global Intelligence Network, security response teams can raise their security level and save time by more efficiently managing threats and responding with built-in remediation instructions. Symantec Security Information Manager minimizes deployment and management costs through a self-maintaining infrastructure, which does not require additional staff and expertise to maintain.
For more details, please call your Account Manager.
Call us today to arrange a consultation with one of our Licensing Specialists.
- Corporate customers - call (800) 986-2122
- Government and Academic customers - call (800) 986-4177