Collapse & Return to Top
NetShelter Wall-Mount Enclosures are specifically designed for securely storing wired 19" EIA-compatible equipment such as hubs, routers, concentrators and patch panels. Typical applications include: small hub and LAN applications within wiring closets, and computer rooms with floor space constraints. The NetShelter Wall-Mount Enclosure mounts directly to building walls without occupying valuable floor space. Rubber feet are provided for those applications requiring floor mounting.
* Adjustable front rail
* Adjustable mounting depth
* Doors open 180 degrees
* Powder coat paint finish
* Ships fully assembled
* Steel frame construction to support static load of 100 lbs.
* 2-position hinging is reversible and provides maximum accessibility from front & rear
* Front door lock provides security
* Adjustable EIA 19" rails are field reversible with #12-24 tapped holes or square holes for caged nuts
* Eight 2-inch cable access holes located at the top, sides, and bottom of the rear door
* Grommets and caps are included.
* Cooling provided by standard perforations in door, sides, top, bottom