Why HP for Virtual Desktop
HP Client Virtualization is an end-to-end client virtualization solution based on the best managed and virtualization-ready HP ProLiant and Blade System servers, HP storage, and HP Thin Client access devices. By deploying HP Client Virtualization with VMware View, you can simplify desktop management, reduce costs, improve data protection, and promote compliance.
The HP Client Virtualization with VMware View is based on VMware’s industry leading and proved virtualization platform and HP Thin Clients have been certified to work with VMware View Manager. This end-to-end solution enables you to streamline desktop management and control and deliver complete desktop environments with greater application compatibility.
At a Glance
- HP offers VMware View 5.0 and VMware ThinApp 4.x
- All VMware View and ThinApp software is available in physical and electronic delivery formats
- HP Client Virtualization with VMware View comes as an end-to-end solution leveraging integrated virtualization software, reliable ProLiant and BladeSystem server platforms, HP thin clients portfolio and best in class manageability software for physical and virtual infrastructure.
- HP serves as the single point of contact for HP Client Virtualization with VMware View offerings and provides 1 year or 3 year 9x5 support services and upgrades with every purchase. Options are available to upgrade to 24x7 and/or multi-year support at any time.
- HP Critical Advantage support available as 1/3year option for Mission Critical Services will help you build, operate and continuously improve your environment to achieve business IT goals by bringing in end-to-end service.
Solutions Begin with Us
PC Connection offers a suite of services to help you design and implement a virtual desktop solution your environment.
Complete this form or contact an account manager at 1-800-800-0019 for more information.