Intel 3rd Generation Core Processors
Be Productive and Ready for the Next Challenge
PCs based on 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors give you the technology and tools you need for faster, smarter, and more efficient computing.
- Fantastic media capabilities and enhanced security ensure your business is more productive and ready for the challenges and opportunities that come your way. Convert videos at blazing speeds and enjoy a brilliant, smooth visual experience.
- Industry-leading Intel® Core™ vPro™ Processor performance keeps pace with the demanding business productivity and multitasking applications of today and tomorrow.
- Intel® Turbo Boost and Hyper-Threading technologies offer additional performance to adapt to changing workloads—so you can get more done in less time.
- Impressive energy efficiency lowers power costs, enables smaller and quieter systems, and supports great battery life for mobile PCs.
- Intel® Small Business Advantage features maximize employee productivity, PC performance, and data security. You focus on business during the day and your PCs automatically run maintenance and backup tasks overnight—even if they are turned off.
Lighter, Thinner, Faster
For mobile users, Intel®-inspired Ultrabooks blend the most desired features and capabilities of a PC and a tablet to deliver an incredible computing experience. 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors for mobile PCs make Ultrabooks:
- Ultra Responsive: You can access content in seconds.
- Ultra Sleek: At less than an inch thick, a lightweight Ultrabook is easy to grab and go.
- Long Lasting: Ultra processors further reduce power consumption.
Solutions Begin with Us
Whether you’re deploying notebooks or desktops turn to PC Connection for services to support your next rollout. Our custom configuration services include hardware and software configuration, asset tagging, imaging, and more. We also offer a comprehensive portfolio of services and tools for all aspects of your technology deployment needs. To learn more, contact an Account Manager at 1-800-800-0014, or complete this Information Request Form.