Transform Your Servers
Dynamic virtual server architecture brings tremendous gains in business agility and efficiency and dramatic cost reductions. With benefits like those listed below, it’s not surprising that virtualization often starts in the data center:
- Drastically reduce implementation times and costs when deploying new applications or services.
- Optimize use of server resources; configuration is more flexible than with a physical machine.
- Increase availability and eliminate costly outages. Virtual servers automatically migrate to available physical servers—very useful for disaster recovery.
- Reduce your data center footprint up to 50% and IT energy costs up to 80%. Fewer physical servers mean lower cooling costs.
- Free up your IT staff with simplified management and effortless provisioning.
- Become more flexible. A new VM can be provisioned as needed without the need for an up-front hardware purchase.