How Fit Is Your Active Directory? Find Out with an Active Directory Assessment
A proper Microsoft Active Directory (AD) design is critical to a functional network and organization. How do you grade your organization on deploying, managing, and extending its Active Directory infrastructure? Do you have the required components, services, and audit trails? Our AD Assessment provides a detailed analysis of your existing environment with recommendations and remediation plans to reduce your total cost of ownership (TCO), and improve your return on investment (ROI).
What Can You Expect?
Our Microsoft-certified engineers follow a rigorous, well‑established process using industry best practices and procedures to perform. Our team of experts will:
- Review—Focus on technical interviews of key stakeholders to gather critical information pertaining to the design of the AD infrastructure, and collect configuration information for each AD component.
- Report—Compile pertinent application logs and diagnostic reports using various Microsoft utilities.
- Recommend—Issue resolution and infrastructure design improvements, based on best practices and review and report discoveries.
- Remediate—Help you achieve immediate and long-term improvements.
What Are the AD Assessment Benefits?
The benefits are clear. Along with cost savings and ROI improvements, you will also get:
- A full and accurate picture of how your AD design and overall computing environment are meeting your business objectives
- Well-defined options to implement immediate improvements and long-term scalable solutions to minimize TCO and maximize ROI
Optimize your environment with an Active Directory Assessment. Download our brochure today.