- Call for next available delivery
Sensaphone’s cloud-based Sentinel allows you to monitor remote facilities and environments and check critical conditions of your climate-sensitive commodities with the same degree of certainty you’ve come to expect from Sensaphone. It takes the burden out of managing your system by giving you access to your readings from anywhere using a simple, powerful web-based interface. If there’s a disruption, you’ll be the first to know. Alerts can be sent straight to your mobile device—keeping you updated and giving you peace-of-mind wherever you are so you can remain focused on business as usual.
- A supervised internet connection assures the Sentinel is online and monitoring at all times
- Store your sensor readings in “the cloud” to automatically protect against data loss and provide limitless information storage.
- Receive alarm notifications through an Internet or cellular connection
- Notifies an unlimited number of people by e-mail, text message or voice phone calls in the event of an alarm
- Manual or automatic alarm switching
Number of Inputs: 12
Input Types: Contact, 2.8K, 10K, 4-20mA
Temperature Sensing Rang: -109 to 168 F | -85 to 76 C
Output Relay: One low voltage NO/NC relay output
Remote Access: Website to access status and programming
Local Access: LEDs for Alarm Status, Power Status, and Ethernet link
Alarm Notification: An unlimited number of email, text or phone calls
Data Logging: Unlimited samples securely stored on the Sentinel servers
Programmable sampling Interval: 1 min to 24 hrs
Battery Backup: 8-Hour rechargeable battery backup included
1.5"h x 5.5"w x 5.5"d
Power Supply : Plug in power supply also monitors for power failures
This product is subject to our return policy. Please see our complete return policy for details.
Call for Warranty
Call for Warranty