- Tripp Lite
- Call for next available delivery
Does not require software or complicated setup….simply plug and play.
Tripp Lite’s 8-port KVM Switch is the optimal solution for controlling up to 8 computers (combination of PS/2, AT, Mac, Sun, and USB) from one keyboard, mouse and monitor. Multiple KVM switches can be daisy-chained together in order to control up to 512 computers. Easily switch ports using the On Screen Display (OSD), keyboard hot key or front panel switch. It features keyboard and mouse emulation for error-free boot-ups and works on all operating systems. This device also supports ultra high 180MHz video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440 pixels without any noticeable degradation. Innovative design adjusts to either a rackmount or stackable unit.
Supports VGA, SVGA and/or Multisync monitors
Maximum via daisy chain: 512
# Ports: 8
KVM switch, power supply, interlocking feet, documentation
1.75"h x 19”w x 6”d
(1) mini-DIN 6F PS/2 style mouse
(1) mini-DIN 6F PS/2 style keyboard
(1) HDDB-15F standard VGA/SVGA
(8) mini-DIN 6F PS/2 style mouse
(8) mini-DIN 6F PS/2 style keyboard
(8) HDDB-15M standard VGA/SVGA
Power consumption: 9VDC, 1.08W (maximum)
This product is subject to our return policy. Please see our complete return policy for details.
PS/2 mouse (or a USB mouse with USB-to-PS/2 adapter)
PS/2 keyboard (or a USB or AT keyboard with a PS/2 adapter)
PS/2 computer (or a Mac, Sun or USB computer with appropriate adapter).
(1) P753-006, P753-010, P754-006, P754-010 or P754-015 KVM cable kit per Computer.